P.E.P. is an award winning after school program. We are a non-profit organization running a variety of sports and enrichment classes.
2018 - April 27, 2018
you for your interest in this year's after school activities. We are
excited to offer activities on Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesdays,
Late buses will be available two days each week (days to be determined), for students that are provided transportation by LAUSD.
• Mondays and Wednesdays 3:15-4:15pm
• Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:15-3:15pm
(1:45-2:45 on PD Tuesdays or unless otherwise stated)
In order to ensure the
safety of all students... please pick up students in the PE
drive up the west driveway and park near the bus area (by the transportation
office). After child is picked up, please proceed up the west
driveway to Sunset Blvd.
Click the button below to register and save your spot.
Intro to Middle School Prevent summer slide and gear up for middle school! Challenge yourself this summer and immerse yourself in school culture here at Revere before the school year even starts. This summer enrichment program is designed to prepare students for the rigors of middle school and alleviate your fear of the unknown. Students will receive a variety of instruction that is designed to close the gap between what they learned last year and what they’ll learn this upcoming year. Familiarize yourself with the layout of the school, learn organizational skills, practice opening lockers, make new friends, and so much more. This is the 3rd year of this program. Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn everything you need to know about your new school before the first day!!
Intro to Middle School for incoming 6th Graders (Choose one session) • Session #1: July 23 – July 27 (7:55am-12:00pm) at Revere M.S. $350
• Session #2: July 30 – August 3 (7:55am-12:00pm) at Revere M.S. $350
Intro to Middle School for New 7th and 8th Graders
• July 30 – August 3 (7:55am-12:00pm) at Revere M.S. $350
Intro to Algebra
• July 30 – August 3 (7:55am-12:00pm) at Revere M.S. $350
This is your opportunity to take a first look into the exciting realm of systems of equations, quadratic functions and much, much more. Ms. Stewart welcomes you to experience lessons and activities that will help you to build a strong foundation on this first step of your upper level mathematics education courses. What better way to prepare yourself for the mystery of Algebra….?
Release and Medical Consent
we will provide the utmost quality of care and supervision to insure
the facility and equipment used is of the highest standards, accidents can
happen when performing any athletic endeavor. I,
as parent or legal guardian of child (Enrollee) in consideration
of enrollment in The Personal Enrichment Program (P.E.P.), hereby
voluntarily and knowingly execute this release with the express
intention to hold harmless P.E.P., Inc., its officers, employees,
agents, and affiliates from any and all claims, actions, demands
or rights to any and all monetary judgment whatsoever arising from
any and all injury or physical harm which may occur to the Enrollee,
especially relating directly or indirectly to any act or omission
of perceived negligence resulting in injury or loss of life when
participating in any activities associated with P.E.P., regardless
of predisposed medical conditions. In the event of an emergency,
I give P.E.P. and its staff the
right to provide emergency medical care at their discretion in
case the legal guardian or I the parent cannot be contacted. P.E.P.
reserves the right to use the enrollee's image or likeness in
future company related promotional materials. I
have read, understand, and expressly agree to the above statements.
By the execution hereof I do further bind myself, my child or
legal ward and all heirs, executioners, administrators, or assigns
of the same. I
give permission for my
"enrollee" to participate
in the Personal Enrichment Program (P.E.P.).
entering this site and registering my child in P.E.P. activity/activities,
I agree to the above conditions and terms. Please note the disclaimer below.
subject to change.
Enrollment is on a first come- first
serve basis. Register your child early to guarantee a space.
include a $25 non-refundable registration fee. All requests for
refunds must be submitted prior to the start of the second week of
Student Eligibility Requirements:
1) Good citizenship and behavior are expected at all times, especially when dealing with coaches, instructors and volunteers. Poor sportsmanship (by parent or student) will result in immediate student suspension/removal from P.E.P. without refund.
2) Students must maintain a min. 2.0 gpa, with no more than 1 U in work habits and cooperation to participate on a competitive team.
3) PEP has the right to remove students at any time due to safety concerns or
4) Completed forms (registration, financial aid) and payment must be received before student can participate. No exceptions!!!
5) Participants must show up to practices and classes regularly and on time.
6) All Financial Aid requests must be submitted prior to the first day of the
7) All requests for refunds must be submitted prior to the start of the second
week of the session.
8) Outdoor activities will be cancelled in the event of inclement weather. There are no make up days for missed classes/activities.
9) A non-refundable $25 enrollment fee is included in all registration fees.
10) Enrollment is on a first come- first serve basis. Register your child early to guarantee a space.
P.E.P. has no affiliation with Paul Revere Charter M.S. Use of the school premises has been granted pursuant to the provisions of Sections 17400, et seq., of the Education Code of the State of California to Personal Enrichment Program, Inc. (PEP, Inc.) from the Board of Education of the Los Angeles Unified School District. The Board of Education does not sponsor or take responsibility, nor does it necessarily endorse activities, statements, or opinions which may be expressed at this meeting or activity.
Go Green Tip: Reduce the use of plastic products. Plastic is not biodegradable, and its degradation leaves harmful byproducts in our ecosystem.