down to view a list of sports and classes. Thank you!
include a $25 non-refundable registration fee. All requests for
refunds must be submitted prior to the start of the second week of
Student Eligibility Requirements:
1) Good citizenship and behavior are expected at all times, especially when dealing
with coaches, instructors, and volunteers. Poor citizenship/sportsmanship
displayed by student and/or parent/guardian will result in student suspension/removal
from the P.E.P. program without refund.
2) Students must maintain satisfactory academic marks (min. 2.0 gpa), work habits
and cooperation to participate.
3) PEP has the right to remove students at any time due to safety concerns or
4) Completed forms (registration, financial aid) and payment must be received
before student can participate.
5) Participants must show up to practices and classes regularly and on time.
6) All Financial Aid requests must be submitted prior to the first day of the
session. Due to budgetary planning, all Financial Aid requests turned in on or
after the first day of the session will not be accepted or processed.
7) All requests for refunds must be submitted prior to the start of the second
week of the session.
8) Outdoor activities will be cancelled in the event of inclement weather.
9) There are no make up days for missed classes/activities.
10) Enrollment is on a first come- first serve basis. Register your child early
to guarantee a space.
P.E.P. has no affiliation
with Paul Revere Charter M.S. and may refuse service to any individual
for any reason.