down to view a list of sports and classes. Thank you!
include a $25 non-refundable registration fee. All requests for
refunds must be submitted prior to the start of the second week of
Student Eligibility Requirements:
1) Good citizenship and behavior are expected at all times, especially when dealing with coaches, instructors and volunteers. Poor sportsmanship (by parent or student) will result in immediate student suspension/removal from P.E.P. without refund.
2) Students must maintain a min. 2.0 gpa, with no more than 1 U in work habits and cooperation to participate on a competitive team.
3) PEP has the right to remove students at any time due to safety concerns or
4) Completed forms (registration, financial aid) and payment must be received before student can participate. No exceptions!!!
5) Participants must show up to practices and classes regularly and on time.
6) All Financial Aid requests must be submitted prior to the first day of the
7) All requests for refunds must be submitted prior to the start of the second
week of the session.
8) Outdoor activities will be cancelled in the event of inclement weather. There are no make up days for missed classes/activities.
9) A non-refundable $25 enrollment fee is included in all registration fees.
10) Enrollment is on a first come- first serve basis. Register your child early to guarantee a space.
P.E.P. has no affiliation with Paul Revere Charter M.S. Use of the school premises has been granted pursuant to the provisions of Sections 17400, et seq., of the Education Code of the State of California to Personal Enrichment Program, Inc. (PEP, Inc.) from the Board of Education of the Los Angeles Unified School District. The Board of Education does not sponsor or take responsibility, nor does it necessarily endorse activities, statements, or opinions which may be expressed at this meeting or activity.