Welcome to the P.E.P.
program. We are a non-profit
organization offering a variety of
and enrichment classes.
2017 - April 28, 2017
you for your interest in this year's after school activities. We are
excited to offer activities on Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesdays,
Late buses will be available two days each week (days to be determined), for students that are provided transportation by LAUSD.
• Mondays and Wednesdays 3:15-4:15pm
• Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:15-3:15pm
(unless otherwise stated)
In order to ensure the
safety of all students... please pick up students in the PE
drive up the west driveway and park near the bus area (by the transportation
office). After child is picked up, please proceed up the west
driveway to Sunset Blvd.
Activities requiring tryouts/auditions
Boys Volleyball • You must attend tryouts on 2/8 and 2/9. Please wait for teams to be announced before enrolling. Competitive teams will begin practice on their scheduled days immediately after tryout dates.
Lacrosse • You must attend tryouts on 2/7 and 2/8. Please wait for teams to be announced before enrolling. Competitive teams will begin practice on their scheduled days immediately after tryout dates.
Boys Tennis • You must attend tryouts on 2/7 and 2/9. Please wait for teams to be announced before enrolling. Competitive teams will begin practice on their scheduled days immediately after tryout dates.
Release and Medical Consent
we will provide the utmost quality of care and supervision to insure
the facility and equipment used is of the highest standards, accidents can
happen when performing any athletic endeavor. I,
as parent or legal guardian of child (Enrollee) in consideration
of enrollment in The Personal Enrichment Program (P.E.P.), hereby
voluntarily and knowingly execute this release with the express
intention to hold harmless P.E.P., Inc., its officers, employees,
agents, and affiliates from any and all claims, actions, demands
or rights to any and all monetary judgment whatsoever arising from
any and all injury or physical harm which may occur to the Enrollee,
especially relating directly or indirectly to any act or omission
of perceived negligence resulting in injury or loss of life when
participating in any activities associated with P.E.P., regardless
of predisposed medical conditions. In the event of an emergency,
I give P.E.P. and its staff the
right to provide emergency medical care at their discretion in
case the legal guardian or I the parent cannot be contacted. P.E.P.
reserves the right to use the enrollee's image or likeness in
future company related promotional materials. I
have read, understand, and expressly agree to the above statements.
By the execution hereof I do further bind myself, my child or
legal ward and all heirs, executioners, administrators, or assigns
of the same. I
give permission for my
"enrollee" to participate
in the Personal Enrichment Program (P.E.P.).
entering this site and registering my child in P.E.P. activity/activities,
I agree to the above conditions and terms. Please note the disclaimer below.
P.E.P. has no affiliation
with Paul Revere Charter M.S. Use of the school premises has been granted pursuant to the provisions of Sections 17400, et seq., of the Education Code of the State of California
to Personal Enrichment Program, Inc. (PEP, Inc.) from the Board of Education of the Los Angeles Unified School District. The Board of Education does not sponsor or take responsibility, nor does it necessarily endorse activities, statements, or opinions which may be expressed at this meeting or activity.
subject to change.
Enrollment is on a first come- first
serve basis. Register your child early to guarantee a space.
include a $25 non-refundable registration fee. All requests for
refunds must be submitted prior to the start of the second week of
Student Eligibility Requirements:
1) Good citizenship and behavior are expected at all times, especially when dealing with coaches, instructors and volunteers. Poor sportsmanship (byparent or student) will result in immediate student suspension/removal from P.E.P. without refund.
2) Students must maintain a min. 2.0 gpa, with no more than 1 U in work habits and cooperation to participate on a competitive team.
3) PEP has the right to remove students at any time due to safety concerns or behavior issues.
4) Completed forms (registration, financial aid) and payment must be received before student can participate. No exceptions!!!
5) Participants must show up to practices and classes regularly and on time.
6) All Financial Aid requests must be submitted prior to the first day of the session.
7) All requests for refunds must be submitted prior to the start of the second
week of the session.
8) Outdoor activities will be cancelled in the event of inclement weather.
9) There are no make up days for missed classes/activities.
10) Enrollment is on a first come- first serve basis. Register your child early
to guarantee a space.
P.E.P. has no affiliation
with Paul Revere Charter M.S. and may refuse service to any individual
for any reason.
Go Green Tip: Reduce the use of plastic products. Plastic is not biodegradable, and its degradation leaves harmful byproducts in our ecosystem.